The Quality Policy is a tool that binds Clinty Laboratories Ltd together in a singular vision of what Quality means to our organization with the intention to demonstrate competence of laboratory operation. This Quality Policy is a statement that gives us a confidence in our laboratory vision and enables us to generate and perform high quality services and products with the ultimate goal of customer satisfaction.
• Clinty Laboratories Ltd management is committed to good professional practice and to the quality of its testing services for our customers.
• Clinty Laboratories Ltd is committed to the highest laboratory standards of service and complying with all legal and operational requirements.
• The purpose of the Laboratory Quality Management System is to support Clinty Laboratories Ltd’s commitment to quality laboratory activities and superior customer service.
• To achieve our quality goals and objectives, all personnel concerned with testing and calibration activities within the laboratory must familiarize themselves with our quality documentation and implement all policies and procedures in their work.
• Clinty Laboratories Ltd management is committed to compliance with ISO/IEC 17025 and to continually improve the effectiveness of the laboratory quality management system.
• Clinty Laboratories Ltd management is committed to performing activities to ensure impartiality through continual identification of risks to its impartiality and taking appropriate action to mitigate them.
This will be achieved through:
• Satisfying the requirements of the customer and meeting applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Ongoing competency evaluation to ensure consistent operations.
• Continual enhancement of customers’ satisfaction.
• Tracking and applying new testing methods and training employees.
• Careful selection of suppliers and external services.
• Commitment to increase quality of service to exceed customers’ expectations.
• Making continuous improvement a part of every day and every job.
• Ensuring that our Policy and Procedure Manuals reflect what we do.
The framework for setting quality objectives is defined in the Laboratory Quality Manual.
The Laboratory Manager is responsible for communicating the Quality Policy to all persons working for or on behalf of the organization and making it available to the public.